Thursday, March 15, 2007

getting measured...

well, my birthday is coming up. my mom asked what i would like. i thought about it for a while and then i said i would like go get measured and know exactly what size these knockers are since the life was sucked out of them after a year of breast feeding. so, yesterday, after she left work, she came by, picked me up and we went to victorias secret. as soon as we walked in, the little girl at the door asked if she could help us and i informed her i was here to see what size bra would contain these babies. she asked if i prefered to be measured right here (in the front of the freaking store where every tom, dick, and harry can see how large these puppies are) or in the back where the dressing rooms were. DUH! i headed to the back of the store. a girl in the back told me to hold my arms out and she put her little measuring tape around these bad boys. she nicely looked at me and said. i am going to get you to try on a few of these bras... they are THIRTY-TWO A'S! do they come any smaller than that folks? she asked if i would prefer trying on the ones with some padding and lift. well, of course i would. i need all the help i can get obviously! she had some really cute ones that fit that description. well, i put it on, opened the door and whalah- the cups were too big. there was AIR between my tits and the bra. she then let me know that i would not be able to wear "those types" of bras. i guess when your boobs are this small, you aren't allowed the privilege of purchasing the allusion of more cleavage... heck any cleavage. so i was able to try on the ipex with no underwire, which luckily fit, and was comfortable. she asked which of the 27 colors they had would i prefer. i chose white (since i am boring and it will go with anything). they had ONE white bra and wouldn't you know that the right tit had been creased by the drawer. so i opted for the whisper pink, along with my free whisper pink panties. the bra was $42. that should be outlawed. a bra that really isn't even needed for tits this size should not cost THAT MUCH! at least i was able to use my $10 bday coupon and take $10 more off with my "free panty" coupon. i know it was supposed to be for the secret embrace bra, but folks the secret embrace bra is the one with the padding and i guess she felt sorry for me since my boobs are too small for those and so she let me use it on a bra that actually fit. i was happy with getting $20 off my bra. my mom swiped her card and we were out the door... with my tiny bra.

2 comments:

Blue Angel said...

Welcome to the club! I don't bother buying bras in VS anymore. I find a lot of cute, comfortable, affordable ones at TJ Max, Marshall's, and Target.

Lucky Gem said...

Don't feel bad honey. Right there with ya.